Thank you for registering for the 2021-2022 SAHA Season Tryouts.
Please remember that Printscape Arena Covid-19 mitigation measures remain in effect:
• All individuals must wear a mask while inside the arena, except for players while on the ice.
• Please social distance while in the stands and do not congregate in the lobby areas.
• Players must bring their own water bottles.
What you need to bring and remember:
• Bring your player’s 2021-2022 USA Hockey Number. Players must have their USA Hockey number before attending tryouts. You can obtain a USA Hockey number by visiting www.usahockey.com. Please print the USA Hockey number verification page and bring it with you to tryouts. USA Hockey numbers from 2020-2021 are no longer valid.
• If your player is new to SAHA, please bring a copy of his/her birth certificate to tryouts. No originals. Returning SAHA players from last season do not need to bring a copy of their birth certificate.
• Check the lobby monitors when you arrive for locker room assignments. All players must change in the locker rooms.
• The SAHA registration table will be in the Lower-Level Lobby. Check-in when you arrive to receive your player’s number (Pinnie).
• Return your player’s Pinnie at the end of your player’s final session.
• Arrive for tryouts early enough to allow for check-in and changing time. Players may wish to dress partially at home to save time once at the arena. Please note…. A basketball tournament is also scheduled at Printscape Arena during the first weekend of tryouts. Parking space may be limited; allow some extra time.
• Please, parents/guardians may not interfere with on-ice or off-ice evaluators during tryout sessions.
• Final team placements will be posted within 48 hours of the final session on our website: www.southpointehockey.org. You have 48 hours after posting to decline a position to receive a commitment fee refund. If you do not decline a position in writing within 48 hours, SAHA will assume your player accepts the position. Declines must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org. No commitment fee refunds can be issued for declines received after the 48-hour decline period.
• The tryout schedule is posted on our website, www.southpointehockey.org. We will notify participants via email and the website of any changes.
• Goalies should plan to attend all eligible sessions (Birth Year, General) for his/her division. Goalies not trying out for birth year positions need not attend the birth year tryouts.
We look forward to seeing you at the rink for tryouts! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you and best of luck at tryouts!