All Equipment Must Meet USA Hockey Approved Standard
- Helmet with Full Face Shield or Cage
- Neck / Throat Protector
- Mouthguard that Attaches to Face Shield or Cage
- Shoulder Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Hockey Gloves
- Athletic Supporter with Cup or Hockey Jock
- Shin Pads
- Stick with Butt End Larger than Smallest Opening on Helmet
- Goalies Must Wear a Gobbler
Street or Roller Hockey Pads Do Not Meet USA Hockey Safety Standards or Guidelines.
Association jerseys and socks are available from KoSports. Further information regarding jerseys and socks is provided to families after tryouts and placement. Players are responsible for having to bring a practice-type jersey and hockey socks to tryouts.
If buying a helmet new, it is strongly suggested for players at the Squirt level and above, a concussion helmet be considered versus standard models. For the small difference in price the additional protection is worth consideration.
2020-21 Youth Teams
- 18 and under - birth years 2002 and 2003
- 16 and under - birth years 2004 and 2005
- 14 and under - birth years 2006 and 2007
- 12 and under - birth years 2008 and 2009
- 10 and under - birth years 2010 and 2011
- 8 and under - birth years 2012 and younger